What is Designite
Designite is a software design quality assessment tool. It analyzes C# codebase and identifies software quality issues. It detects a comprehensive set of architecture, design, and implementation smells and provides mechanisms such as detailed metrics analysis, Dependency Structure Matrix, trend analysis, and smell distribution maps. Designite helps you reduce technical debt and improve maintainability of your software.
Check all the features of the tool in detail.
Do you need Designite? Know more here(click to expand/collapse)
Download the latest version (2.3.0) of Designite now.
By default, the tool comes with a trial license. The trial version can be used indefinitely with a few restrictions. Consider buying a professional license of the tool to use all the features of the tool.
System requirements(click to expand/collapse)
- Windows 7 or above
- Minimum 1 GHz processor with at least 1 GB RAM
Download Quick start guide to get started with Designite.
Analyze your code for maintainability issues right inside Visual Studio. Designite now offers Visual Studio extension for its 2017 and 2015 editions.
Know more about Designite’s Visual Studio extensions.
News and updates(click to expand/collapse)
- Jan 27, 2018 – A new version of Designite (2.3.0) is available with a few improvements.
- Jan 2, 2018 – A new version of Designite (2.2.1) is available with a few improvements.
- Dec 31, 2017 – A new version of Designite (2.2.0) is available with a few bug fixes and improvements.
- Dec 7, 2017 – A new version of Designite (2.1.6) is available with many minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Nov 25, 2017 – A new version of Designite (2.1.4) is available. Designite’s extention for Visual Studio 2015 debutes.
- Nov 14, 2017 – A new version of Designite (2.1.2) is available. Introducing Designite’s extention for Visual Studio 2017.
- Oct 28, 2017 – A new version of Designite (2.1.0) is available with minor improvements and bug fixes.